FIFA World Cup 2014 - Day 4
Jun 16, 2014
Messi scored a stunning second-half goal to push Argentina to a 2-1 victory over Bosnia-Herzegovina; France beat Honduras as goal-line technology makes history and Haris Seferovic gave Switzerland a dramatic last-gasp win over Ecuador.
Related:Messi off the mark as Argentina win World Cup opener Related:France beats Honduras 3-0 in Group E match at World Cup Letters:Last gasp win for Swiss
Please Wait while comments are loading...
1. Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
2. Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
3. Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters,
or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text.
(example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not 'the', n is not 'and').
4. We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
5. Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.