Barcelona vice president Josep Maria Bartomeu insists that Barcelona will not sell Cesc Fabregas to Manchester United, regardless of the price.

Speaking at the presentation of new coach Gerardo Martino on Friday, Bartomeu said, “It doesn’t matter how much Manchester United is willing to offer, we won’t let him go. We are counting on him.”

Last week United offered 30 million Euros ($39 million) to bring the 26-year-old former Arsenal captain back to the Premier League.

Bartomeu says the Spanish club is not “bothered” by United trying to lure away its midfielder. He said, “It’s normal that they are interested in Cesc. He’s a great player.”

More In: Football | Sport