Aug 31, 2013
A humorous take on the news this week.
- 00:48 US students evincing interest in Indian folklore, says scholar
- 23:58 Mistaken identity brings joy and sorrow to two families
- 23:20 Agonising wait continues for parents
- 22:50 Paradise erupts in joy!
- 22:38 Report on allocation of staff to AP, TS ready
- 22:35 Naidu to offer Rs. 3,000 cr. worth iPads to households
- 22:17 Can do with better attention
- 20:46 Congress ineligible for LoP post, says A-G
- 19:47 CBI silent on prosecuting Ashok Chavan in Adarsh scam
- 18:12 Dinanath Batra's books are a must-read in Gujarat schools
- 17:40 Pakistan rakes up Samjhauta Express blast as India protests 26/11 trial delay
- 14:29 Tata Steel raises $1.5 billion through bonds sale
- 14:04 Two school children killed in Telangana road mishap
- 13:33 Goa: Congress MLAs stage walkout
WorldView with Suhasini Haidar
Extreme outcomes in the Great Game over Ukraine
The shooting down of MH17 is one of the most horrific consequences of the latest version of the "Great Game".
Free for all
An Uncritical Eye - "The World Before Her"
It’s a telling commentary that the media groups blacklisted any news on the film and the VHP chose to make it more popular!
|Gujarat, Rajasthan and Punjab: The Need for a Border States Group|
The aim of the research report by Tridivesh Singh Maini is to examine the approach of the political leadership, as well as the business community, in three ‘border States’ towards India-Pakistan ties.This paper has sought to look at a number of factors, which include politics, economics as well as security issues.Read Article »