1. Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
2. Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
3. Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters,
or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text.
(example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not 'the', n is not 'and').
4. We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
5. Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
|New Public Policy Scholars|
The Hindu Centre is pleased to welcome its new Public Policy Scholars, Deya Bhattacharya, Sumit Chaturvedi, Nandini Dubey, Vanya Mehta, Bharti Mishra Nath and Rajesh Kumar Rai. Click here to read more on the Scholars and their proposed research over the next four months.Read more »
In the 16th Lok Sabha Election 2014, West Bengal has witnessed some interesting trends. Apart from the debacle of the Left and the ascendance of the Trinamool Congress (AITC), the other somewhat s... »