1. Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
2. Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
3. Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters,
or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text.
(example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not 'the', n is not 'and').
4. We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
5. Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
|Public Lectures: India and Climate Change|
A series of public lectures on "India and Climate Change" by Mr. Jairam Ramesh, Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha, and Senior Visiting Fellow at The Hindu Centre, will be held in partnership with the Asian College of Journalism in Chennai on October 24, 2014 (4:30 pm), and with the National Institute of Advanced Studies in Bangalore on November 10, 2014 (5:30 pm.) Click here for event details and to register »
In the 16th Lok Sabha Election 2014, West Bengal has witnessed some interesting trends. Apart from the debacle of the Left and the ascendance of the Trinamool Congress (AITC), the other somewhat s... »