1. Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
2. Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
3. Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters,
or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text.
(example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not 'the', n is not 'and').
4. We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
5. Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
|Individuals can reduce India’s carbon footprint: Jairam Ramesh|
In a public lecture on climate change, Jairam Ramesh explores the various energy alternatives that the country has in reducing its carbon footprint and says that India has a pivotal role in global climate change negotiations. The lecture was organised by The Hindu Centre and the National Institute for Advanced Studies on November 10, 2014, in Bengaluru. Read more. »