Lt. Gen. Charles Bouchard, a Canadian now heading the international operation, says the transition of command from the U.S. had been "seamless with no gaps."

NATO’s operational commander is warning forces attacking civilians in Libya that they would be “ill—advised” to continue such activities.

Lt. Gen. Charles Bouchard, a Canadian now heading the international operation, says the transition of command from the U.S. had been “seamless with no gaps.”

Lt. Gen. Bouchard briefed reporters from his command centre near Naples on Thursday, his first day as commander of the international operation.

More In: International | News