Three days after consuming Ramanavami panaka at the Muthu Maramma temple, two new patients, a child and a woman of Azadnagar, were admitted to the State-run Victoria Hospital here on Monday.

Victoria Hospital medical superintendent G. Gurushankar confirmed that the patients were admitted, following vomiting, diarrhoea and dehydration.

Case registered

The Chamarajpet police have booked a case of negligence leading to death against the temple management after the drink said to be containing contaminated water claimed three lives and left over 70 people ill.

More In: Bangalore