A 15-year-old boy arranging lights at a Ganesh Puja pandal at Durgapuram Colony in Jaggayyapeta town of Krishna district died of electrocution, when he accidentally put a live wire in his mouth on Sunday evening.
The boy was brought to the local Government Hospital at Jaggayyapeta at about 6 p.m., but when the doctor came and attended on the boy, he declared him brought dead, which enraged his relatives and friends leading to destruction in the hospital. They alleged that the doctors came late, which led to the death.
The friends of the boy identified as Sankar, 15, broke the glass panes of the hospital window and destroyed some furniture on the hospital premises. The police said no arrest was made as no complaint was lodged with the police from either side.
Keywords: Government Hospital