A 14-year-old girl, who consumed poison at her house at Neddunor village of Kandukur mandal in Ranga Reddy district on Sunday, died while undergoing treatment at the Osmania General Hospital on Monday night. The police said Sarita, a class IX student, took the drastic step due to personal reasons.
Succumbs to injuries
A 35-year-old construction worker, who sustained serious injuries after a portion of a wall fell on her on last Friday, succumbed to injuries at the Osmania General Hospital (OGH) on Tuesday.
The police said Savitamma of Naksanpally village of Daroor mandal in Ranga Reddy district was working at a construction site in Anantagiripally near Vikarabad when the wall collapsed on her due to heavy gales.