The Modi kurta is 'in' now
Jun 7, 2014
Even though politicians have for long tried to reproduce the people they represent in the clothes they wear, India's new Prime Minister Narendra Modi has managed to create an everlasting image with his kurtas. And what's more, he has gone global.
Related:Modi's bandhgala look invites praise in Japan Related:Modi hailed as new ‘fashion icon’ by American media
Please Wait while comments are loading...
1. Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
2. Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
3. Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters,
or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text.
(example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not 'the', n is not 'and').
4. We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
5. Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.