1. Name the actor who played Ross in the hit series ‘Friends' and voiced Melman in ‘Madagascar' celebrating his birthday today.
2. What is the Dutch and Afrikaans word for farmer which is indelibly linked to the civil history of South Africa?
3. How is the ‘Palazzo Ducale' in Venice commonly referred to?
4. Bengalis, nay all Indians, celebrate which great Indian's birthday on ‘Panchishe Baisakh' or the 25th day of Baisakh?
5. Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is the current President of which Asian country?
6. The Klitschko siblings, Vitali and Wladimir, have held the world championship titles in which Olymic sport?
7. Sant Kabir Award is given to which type of professionals?
8. How long is the Territorial Waters of India?
9. U.R. Anantamurthy, a Jnanpith Award winner, is a doyen of which Indian language's literature?
10. If one landed at the Maharana Pratap airport, the city would be…?
11. If it is Bruce Wayne for Batman, then for whom is it Oliver Queen?
12. Which State in the U.S. is called ‘Mount Rushmore State'?
13. Which fast Italian on wheels has the nickname ‘The Doctor'?
14. Hypnophobia is the abnormal fear of…?
15. Which river runs through the Grand Canyon?
Answers: 1. David Schwimmer; 2. Boer; 3. Doge's Palace; 4. ‘Gurudev' Rabindranath Tagore; 5. Indonesia; 6. Boxing; 7. Handloom weavers; 8. 12 nautical miles; 9. Kannada; 10. Udaipur; 11. Green Arrow; 12. South Dakota; 13. Valentino Rossi; 14. Sleep; 15. Colorado.
Keywords: Young World Quiz