1. In which State is Bhogali Bihu or Magha Bihu being observed today?
2. What is the traditional colour of a Venetian gondola?
3. How did CE-7.5 create history in our country on January 5?
4. Name the Nobel Peace Prize-winning Alsatian physician and theologist, known for his philosophy of “Reverence for Life”, born on this date in 1875.
5. Who won the Compton-Miller Medal for the Ashes series that was swept by Australia 5-0?
6. Which part of a horse is normally examined to determine its age?
7. Which luxury auto major has the model called ‘Cayman’?
8. Which popular TV character was made from a green coat that belonged to creator Jim Henson’s mother?
9. Mount Logan is the highest mountain in which big Commonwealth country?
10. Which team has won a record 17 titles in the NBA?
11. What is a family group of dolphins called?
12. Why is ‘The Mayflower’ important in U.S. history?
13. In Disney’s “Snow White and Seven Dwarfs”, which two dwarves’ name don’t end in letter Y?
14. Which was the first venue outside Europe to host the Winter Olympic Games?
15. Which 13th century English document is credited as being an early forerunner to constitutional law, which limited the rights of monarchs?
Answers: 1. Assam; 2. Black; 3. It is the indigenously designed cryogenic rocket engine that successfully powered a GSLV-D5 rocket and helped put the GSAT-14 communication satellite into orbit; 4. Albert Schweitzer; 5. Mitchell Johnson; 6. Teeth; 7. Porsche; 8. Kermit the Frog; 9. Canada; 10. Boston Celtics; 11. Pod; 12. It is the ship in which the Pilgrim Fathers set sail in 1620 for the American continent; 13. Doc and Bashful; 14. Lake Placid (1932); 15. Magna Carta.