1. Today we celebrate the birthday of India’s only woman Prime Minister. In which city was she born in 1917?
2. In 1982, what major sporting event got off to a start on this date for the second time in our country?
3. If it is den for lion, what is it for a squirrel?
4. What is the railway code for the main station at Jamshedpur?
5. Whose birthday is annually observed as National Education Day?
6. What does the 22nd Amendment to the United States Constitution deal with?
7. Which is the oldest club in the current English Premier League?
8. What is Somniphobia?
9. The ancient capital of China — Shangdu is known by a more famous name that is known to the world. What is it?
10. River Jordan’s mouth is…?
11. In the British monarchy, who is the current Princess Royal?
12. What is the six-lettered term is used for the vehicle used to carry a coffin from a church or funeral home to a cemetery?
13. The Republic of San Marino is an enclave within which country?
14. Who followed Qutb-ud-din Aibak as the Sultan of the Mamluk Dynasty?
15. Name the typhoon that devastated the Philippines in early November.
Answers: 1. Allahabad; 2. Asian Games; 3. Drey; 4. TATA; 5. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad; 6. It sets a term limit for election to the office of President of the United States; 7. Stoke City FC; 8. Fear of sleep; 9. Xanadu; 10. Dead Sea; 11. Princess Anne; 12. Hearse; 13. Italy; 14. Aram Shah; 15. Haiyan (Yolanda).