1. How did ‘Little Boy’ and ‘Enola Gay’ make news on this date 68 years ago?
2. Name the Agra-born Pakistani who is set to become the neighbour’s next President.
3. Who on August 6 1991, released files describing his idea for the World Wide Web which then debuted as a publicly available service on the Internet?
4. Which famous ground will host the 2015 ICC World Cup final?
5. From which European country did Bolivia declare its independence on this date in 1825?
6. What is the name of the royal baby born to Prince William and Catherine?
7. In Greek myth, name the three Fates.
8. Which all-time favourite film is based on the book The Story of the Trapp Family Singers?
9. What is the Antoinette Perry Award for Excellence in Theatre commonly called?
10. Hodgkin’s Lymphoma is a form of which disease?
11. Which countries border Liechtenstein?
12. What is the general term used for art that shows Virgin Mary cradling the body of Jesus?
13. In Terry Pratchett’s “Discworld” series, which animal carries the four elephants that carry the discworld?
14. In American football, who are nicknamed the “zebras”?
15. What is the term used for one-millionth of a metre?
Answers: 1. They were the names of the atomic bomb and the plane dropped it over Hiroshima respectively; 2. Mamnoon Hussain; 3. Tim Berners-Lee; 4. Melbourne Cricket Ground; 5. Spain; 6. George Alexander Louis; 7. Clotho, Lachesis and Atropos; 8. ‘The Sound of Music’; 9. Tony Award; 10. Cancer; 11. Austria and Switzerland; 12. Pieta; 13. Turtle; 14. The referees because of their dress; 15. Micrometre.