1. On this date in 1982, which two countries went to war over the occupation of Falkland Island?
2. Who was the Man-of-the-Series in the recent India-Australia Test series swept by the host 4-0?
3. Strawberry Fields in New York’s Central Park is a memorial to which world-famous singer, songwriter and peace activist?
4. Who is the present counterpart of Manmohan Singh in Pakistan?
5. Name the popular Italian antipasto consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil, salt and pepper?
6. Which business group owns Sunrisers Hyderabad that is set to make its debut in IPL-6?
7. What is a milliner good at making?
8. How did Massimiliano Latorre and Salvatore Girone again make the headlines in our country recently?
9. Who is a ferroequinologist?
10. The Vatican said that a meeting between two individuals on March 23 was the first such encounter in the history of the Roman Catholic Church. Who met whom?
11. Many species of which common tree are called ‘gum trees’ because they exude copious sap from any break in the bark?
12. According to the Planck space mission’s most accurate and detailed map ever made of the oldest light in the universe, how old is the universe now?
13. Expand BCC as used while sending the copy of a message?
14. In Cluedo, what is the military rank of Mustard ?
15. Which four-lettered word beginning with M is both a skin blemish, caused by a high concentration of melanin and a small burrowing mammal?
Answers: 1. Argentina and United Kingdom; 2. Ravichandran Ashwin; 3. John Lennon; 4. Mir Hazar Khan Khoso; 5. Bruschetta; 6. Sun Group; 7. Hats; 8. They are the two Italian marines who have returned to face charges for the killing of two Indian fishermen; 9. A person who is interested in railway trains; 10. Pope Francis had lunch with his predecessor, Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI; 11. Eucalyptus; 12. 13.8 billion years old, 100 million years older than previous estimates; 13. Blind Carbon Copy; 14. Colonel; 15. Mole.