1. Where is the Jayaprakash Narayan airport?
2. The UNICEF was formed on this date in 1946. What was the original name of the body?
3. Which planet was probed by the Viking programme?
4. Come January 1, bank account holders will have to adhere to the CTS system. Expand CTS.
5. What is the common name for the larval form of members of the order Lepidoptera?
6. Name the 12th PM of India who passed away recently.
7. What title did German emperors use?
8. Name the two London bronze medallists made ‘National Icons’ by the Election Commission to promote voter participation in polls.
9. How many strings are there between two normal cellos?
10. Which Western Asian country was recently upgraded as a Non-member Observer State by the UN?
11. Which instrument measures moisture content in the environment?
12. Who composed the popular “The Water Music”, a collection of orchestral movements?
13. Name the newspaper in Fred Flintstone’s home town of Bedrock.
14. What type of an animal is a skua?
15. Hans-Adam II is the reigning prince of which alpine country?
Answers: 1. Patna; 2. United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund. Now it is called United Nations Children's Fund; 3. Mars; 4. Cheque Truncation System; 5. Caterpillars; 6. I.K. Gujral; 7. Kaiser; 8. M.C. Mary Kom and Saina Nehwal; 9. Eight; 10. Palestine; 11. Hygrometer; 12. George Frideric Handel; 13. “Daily Slate”; 14. A type of seabird; 15. Liechtenstein.
Keywords: Young World Quiz