1. What is the commonly used name for wild marjoram that is used in seasoning?
2. Which iconic studio has bought Lucasfilm, the creators of the Star Wars universe, for $4.05 billion?
3. What is the transparent front part of the eye that covers the iris, pupil, and anterior chamber called?
4. The Vatican has indicated for the first time that it might consider limiting the number of visitors to a certain place, nearing 500 years of completion, in the famous complex. Name it.
5. Of the four Presidents on Mt. Rushmore, who has the longest surname?
6. Which media conglomerate has taken over the IPL franchise Deccan Chargers?
7. What is the capital of the principality of Liechtenstein?
8. Name the superstorm that struck the eastern coast of the U.S. last week.
9. Which is bigger in area: four acres or two hectares?
10. Which popular matinee idol from Andhra Pradesh has been appointed the Union Minister of State for Tourism (independent charge)?
11. What does LCD (as in LCD TV) stand for?
12. Which Indian won his seventh world title in billiards on October 28?
13. In Formula One racing, what does two waved yellow flags at the same post mean?
14. Where is the Film and Television Institute of India situated?
15. What is Ben 10’s age in the ‘Alien Force’ series?
Answers: 1. Oregano; 2. Disney; 3. Cornea; 4. Sistine Chapel; 5. Washington; 6. Sun Network; 7. Vaduz; 8. Sandy; 9. Two hectares; 10. Chiranjeevi; 11. Liquid Crystal Display; 12. Pankaj Advani; 13. The drivers must slow down and be prepared to stop if necessary; 14. Pune; 15. Fifteen.
Keywords: Young World Quiz