Ever wondered how to keep people from entering your room when you’re busy? Art Attack will help you create your very own “Wrestler Door Hanger” which will scare people away and you can continue with your work.
You will need:
Bowl of water
Colours and paintbrushes
1. Take a thick cardboard paper and draw an oval. Draw the hand fist and don’t forget the zig-zag lines on all sides
2. Now, draw the hand fist and don’t forget the zig-zag lines on all sides
2. Under the supervision of an adult, cut the cardboard on the zig-zag lines
3. Next, roll a newspaper and stick it with tape in the oval to construct the wrestler’s face. Do the same for the hand fists as show in the image.
4. Once you have taped the newspaper properly, you need to cover the entire cardboard with paper towel pieces and glue. Make sure the surface is smooth and leave to dry for some time.
6. It’s time for some detailing- draw some facial features for the wrestler — big eyes, long teeth and whatever comes to your imagination.
7. Colour the face with your favourite colours. Also, don’t forget to paint the hand fists and the empty spaces on the cardboard. Let the paint dry and then outline the features with the black markers.
8. Use the black marker to draw cracks on the empty space on the cardboard around the wrestler’s face and hand fists. Let it dry, then turn it over and repeat.
9. Attach a string at the back of the cardboard with a tape. Voila, there you have very own wrestler door hanger! Now go hang it on your room door to scare away people.
Voila, there you have very own wrestler door hanger! Now go hang it on your room door to scare away people.
All this and more only on Disney Channel on Sunday’s at 11:00 AM