1. The village of Oottukkadu is located on the banks of a tributary of the River Kaveri. Which one are we talking about?
2. What was the mudra or signature used by Oottukkadu Venkata Kavi in his compositions?
3. Identify the odd one out:
a. Rudra Shabdam
b. Shri Krishna Ganam
c. Kamakshi Navavaranam
d. Kamalamba Navavaranam
2. None. Only one of his kritis, the 8th Navavaranam on Goddess Kamakshi, has a reference to 'Venkata Kavi'.
3. d- was composed by Muttuswami Dikshitar; the rest are works of Oottukkadu Venkata Kavi