Some posers on the 85th Academy Awards and nominees….
1. Who is set to make his debut as the host of the Academy Awards ceremony?
2. What records have Quvenzhane Wallis and Emmanuelle Riva set with their nomination?
3. Name the composer and writer of ‘Pi's Lullaby’ sung by Bombay Jayashri.
4. Name the film that is just the fifth in the awards’ history to be nominated for both best picture and best foreign film.
5. The legendary composer of Lincoln has had 48 nominations in his chequered career to be the one with more nominations than any other living person. Name him.
6. Howard Berger, Peter Montagna and Martin Samuel are in the running to win the statuette for makeup and hairstyling in which film that is a biopic of an Oscar-nominated filmmaker?
7. Which category consists only of previous winners of the Oscars?
8. Which film is the first since Million Dollar Baby in 2004 to be nominated in the ‘Big Five’ categories?
9. What has the Academy Award for Best Art Direction been renamed?
10. Name the voice behind three James Bond theme songs set to make her maiden appearance at the ceremony to add some zest to the Academy's planned tribute to famous movie franchise.
1. Seth MacFarlane.
2. At nine years and 85 years, they are the youngest and oldest lead actress nominee in Academy Awards history.
3. Mychael Danna and Jayashri herself respectively.
4. Amour. 5. John Williams.
7. Best Supporting Actor category.
8. Silver Linings Playbook.
9. ‘Academy Award for Best Production Design’.
10. Dame Shirley Bassey.
Keywords: CinemaPlus Quiz