1. Which much-awaited film will feature a character called Shekhar Subramanium, a video game designer, and who is playing him?
2. Who voiced Optimus Prime in the Michael Bay live-action The Transformers film series?
3. Vivek Rathinavel is the joint owner of which production house?
4. The Indian version of the ‘Razzies', which recognises the worst in cinema, is called…?
5. In which Bond flick does one encounter Hugo Drax?
6. In which upcoming Vikram film can one see Zareen Khan, Mithra Kurien and Radhika Apte together?
7. Name the characters played by Zoe Saldana and Wes Studi in Avatar.
8. Jagte Raho is the only Indian film to win the Crystal Globe, way back in the 1950s. At which film festival?
9. Which Indian has been selected as one of ‘Tomorrow's World Music Icons' by the UK-based magazine Songlines?
10. Who has been signed up for Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine that was to star Aishwarya Rai?
1. Ra. One with Shah Rukh Khan playing the nerdy character.
2. Peter Cullen.
3. Cloud Nine Movies.
4. ‘Golden Kela' awards.
7. Neytiri and Eytukan.
8. Karlovy Vary International Film Festival.
9. A.R. Rahman.
10. Kareena Kapoor.