1. In its biggest ever public poll, Empire magazine recently asked its readers to rank the top 301 movies. Which flick led the rest?
2. Which popular model-turned-actress has a range of yoga DVDs titled ‘Love Yourself’?
3. The recently-released Substance and Shadow, written by Uday Tara Nayarm is a biography of which thespian?
4. Fill in the blank in this quote from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid: “…Kid, the next time I say, ‘Let’s go someplace like ____’, let’s go someplace like ____”.
5. Which Dadasaheb Phalke Award winner established Suresh Productions more than 50 years ago?
6. The upcoming sequel to the 2005 film Sin City is called…?
7. What are the Telugu and Tamil remakes of Kahaani, starring Nayantara, called?
8. The Black Cauldron was the first Disney animated film to achieve what ‘distinction’?
9. The 1990 damp squib Joe Versus the Volcano saw which pair come together for the first time?
10. Which 1995 comedy was a loose adaptation of the Jane Austen novel Emma?
1. Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back.
2. Bipasha Basu.
3. Dilip Kumar.
5. D. Rama Naidu.
6. Sin City: A Dame to Kill For.
7. Anaamika and Nee Enge En Anbe respectively.
8. Receive a PG rating.
9. Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.
Keywords: cinema quiz