1. What is the sequel to Disney’s Alice in Wonderland going to be titled as?
2. Under what name did Shankardas Kesarilal write lyrics?
3. Which nonangerian actor’s first complete metal album was Charlemagne: By the Sword and the Cross?
4. Which recently-deceased legend made his debut in the Telugu film Dharmapatni?
5. Who is the Oscar-winning partner of Kurt Russell, for more than three decades, with whom he has a son?
6. Who plays the villain Viktor Cherevin in Kenneth Branagh’s Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit?
7. Name the four films that Alfred Hitchcock made with James Stewart.
8. Which Academy Award-winner is the founder of The Film Foundation and World Cinema Foundation?
9. Which Asian country’s film industry is nicknamed Dollywood?
10. Who is the only person to be awarded stars in the five fields recognised on the Walk of Fame?
1. Through The Looking Glass 2. Shailendra 3. Sir Christopher Lee 4. Akkineni Nageswara Rao 5. Goldie Hawn 6. Branagh himself! 7. Rope, Rear Window, The Man Who Knew Too Much, Vertigo 8. Martin Scorsese 9. Bangladesh 10. Gene Autry