1. Which classic has this famous line “I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship”?
2. Which all-time Hindi superhit is being touted as the first Hindi film to be showcased on YouTube's international 3D channel?
3. Naomie Harris is playing the ex-wife of which Bharat Ratna in a recently-released biopic?
4. Name the upcoming TV show, starring yesteryear actress Poonam Dhillon, that is said to be loosely based on the concept and storyline of English Vinglish.
5. Which iconic studio recently broke the $4 billion mark at the global box office for the year for the first time in its history?
6. Connect the pin-code 600042 with Sarath Kumar.
7. Which famous statuette that was the central prop in a classic 1941 detective thriller sold for nearly $4.1 million at a New York auction recently?
8. Scarlett Johansson has voiced Samantha in Spike Jonze’s next Her. Who or what is Samantha?
9. Which National Award-winning Tamil director’s company is called ‘Grass Root Film Co.’?
10. Which iconic Disney character was designed after Margaret Kerry and not Marilyn Monroe as commonly believed?
3. Nelson Mandela. She plays Winnie in Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom.
4. Ek Nayi Pehchaan.
5. The Walt Disney Studios.
6. The actor is playing a sincere police officer in the flick Velachery. And 600042 is Velachery’s pin-code.
7. The Maltese Falcon.
8. An operating system for a near-future computer device.
10. Tinker Bell.
Keywords: cinema quiz