1. Which Oscar-winning director and actor are said to be in talks with DreamWorks about a bio-pic on Martin Luther King Jr.?
2. What is the reason touted for Woody Allen’s Blue Jasmine not playing in India?
3. Name the new Tom Hanks flick where he plays a captain taken hostage by Somali pirates.
4. What was launched in August 1998, as a spare time project, by Senh Duong?
5. Which Oscar-winner’s directorial debut is Unbroken, a film about the life story of Olympian and World War II hero Louis ‘Louie’ Zamperini?
6. Whose recent email to the actor playing him in a controversial film read like this: “I do not believe it is going to be positive for me or the people I care about…It is based on a deceitful book by someone who has a vendetta against me and my organization..”?
7. Who won the National Award for Best Actor in Amitabh Bachchan’s debut Hindi venture Bhuvan Shome?
8. Which film’s tagline ‘In space no one can hear you clean’ was a takeoff on a famous sci-fi film’s tagline?
9. Which Studio Six Production, that was not actually made, is based on a book by Teresa Harris?
10. What was Dev Anand’s version of ‘My Fair Lady’?
1. Oliver Stone and Jamie Foxx.
2. The director was not willing to follow the local guidelines for showing people smoking on film.
3. Captain Phillips.
4. Rotten Tomatoes.
5. Angelina Jolie.
6. Julian ‘Wikileaks’ Assange to Benedict Cumberbatch.
7. Utpal Dutt.
9. Argo in the Oscar-winner Argo.
10. Man Pasand.