1. Who is playing Grace Kelly in the upcoming biopic Grace of Monaco?
2. Which famous studio started out as Cohn-Brandt-Cohn Film Sales in 1918?
3. Who wrote the book The Apprenticship of a Mahatma which was adapted by Shyam Benegal for his The Making of the Mahatma?
4. Screenwriter Peter Morgan is working with Ang Lee on a film about which sporting legend and Olympic Gold medallist?
5. Deepak who is being launched in the Tamil romantic-drama Payanangal Thodargindrana is the son of which well-known artiste?
6. Which Indian multilingual is playing a US marine officer in Simon West’s Night of the Living Dead: Origins?
7. Which acclaimed British actor’s directorial debut was Nil by Mouth?
8. Which Malayalam thespian, who debuted in Moodupadam and acted with Amitabh Bachchan in ‘Saat Hindustani’, turned 80 recently?
9. Prior to Wolf of Wall Street, which are the four Martin Scorsese-Leonardo DiCaprio flicks that have been released so far?
10. J.K. Rowling is to make her screenplay debut with a film inspired by which of Harry Potter’s textbooks?
1. Nicole Kidman.
2. Columbia Pictures.
3. Fatima Meer.
4. Muhammad Ali.
6. R. Madhavan.
7. Gary Oldman.
9. Gangs of New York, The Aviator, The Departed and Shutter Island.
10. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.