1. Which classic film had the famous quote “Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast.”?
2. Sushant Singh Rajput is playing which popular Bengali literary detective?
3. Eric Marlon Bishop is better known as…?
4. Which actress with an on-screen appearance for only five minutes and forty seconds won an Academy Award?
5. What is the Hindi dubbed version of Singam II going to be titled?
6. Which singer sang the theme songs for Goldfinger, Diamonds Are Forever and Moonraker?
7. Which eminent director is said to have given the moniker ‘Isai Puyal’ to A.R. Rahman and ‘Vaigai Puyal’ to Vadivelu?
8. Which Nobel Laureate wrote the screenplay for the biopic Viva Zapata!?
9. Whose new production house is called ‘2D Production House’, the two Ds standing for the initials of his children?
10. Shoojit Sircar’s next flick, starring John Abraham and Nargis Fakri, is titled…?
1. King Kong.
2. Byomkesh Bakshy.
3. Jamie Foxx.
4. Beatrice Straight for Network.
5. Main Hoon Surya Singham II.
6. Shirley Bassey.
8. John Steinbeck.
9. Suriya. The Ds are Diya and Dev.
10. Madras Café.
Keywords: cinema quiz