1. Within a space of few days, the singer and one-half of the composer duo of the Tamil classic ‘Kaalangalil Aval Vasantham’ passed away recently. Name both.
2. What record does Roundhay Garden Scene, an 1888 film directed by French inventor Louis Le Prince, hold?
3. Italians Carlo Pedersoli and Mario Girotti are famous as an action-comedy pair. What are their screen names?
4. In 1935, P.C. Barua directed himself as Devdas in a Bengali version of the famous work. Who did Barua cast in the Hindi version directed by him the next year?
5. What was founded by Bill Warner in 1987?
6. Finding Dory is to be the sequel to which animated hit?
7. Name the Indian who returned the Oscar statuette to the Academy following a health scare.
8. The new flick 42 is about which famous American sporting hero?
9. If Randhir Kapoor is ‘Daboo’, then what are Rishi and Rajiv Kapoor?
10. At which prestigious film festival will the trailer of Superstar Rajinikanth’s Kochadaiyaan be unveiled?
1. P.B. Srinivas and T.K. Ramamoorthy.
2. It is the oldest surviving film in existence as noted by the Guinness Book of Records.
3. Bud Spencer and Terence Hill.
4. K.L. Saigal.
5. Avid Technology, Inc.
6. Pixar’s Finding Nemo.
7. Bhanu Athaiya.
8. Jackie Robinson.
9. ‘Chintu’ and ‘Chimpu’.
10. Cannes International Film Festival.
Keywords: Cinema Quiz