1. Which battle is the highlight of the film 300?
2. In 1983, the Telugu Ooriki Monagadu was remade into which big Hindi hit?
3. In which action-thriller do we encounter Hans Gruber played by Alan Rickman?
4. Who voiced Roddy St. James, the decidedly upper crust pet rat, in Flushed Away?
5. Which multi-faceted Tamil veteran is back by producing, directing and acting in a Telugu film called Premadasu?
6. Which Oscar-winner’s directorial debut was The Indian Runner?
7. Name the B.R. Chopra-helmed film, starring Rajendra Kumar, considered the first Indian songless talkie.
8. Which film had the tagline “There are two sides to every story. Helen is about to live both of them ...at the same time”?
9. What is the name of the film based on Philip K. Dick short story ‘Second Variety’?
10. Who plays the Kittur Rani Chennamma in the Kannada super-hit Kranti Veera Sangolli Rayanna?
1. Battle of Thermopylae.
3. Die Hard.
4. Hugh Jackman.
5. T. Rajendar.
6. Sean Penn.
8. Sliding Doors.