1. Which star-progeny’s debut flick was Koi Mere Dil Se Pooche alongside Aftab Shivdasani?
2. And of which Hollywood flick was the film in Question 1 a rehash?
3. How does one better know the Tamil actor P.K. Nagalingam?
4. Bestselling book Wiseguy was adapted into which gangster flick?
5. In Terminator 2: Judgment Day, what date was the Judgment Day?
6. The 1925 release Nine And Three-Fifths Seconds is considered the first film to highlight which popular quadrennial event?
7. Who won an Oscar for best supporting actress for the role that lasted just eight minutes in Shakespeare in Love?
8. Which classic features a robot Maria, created by mad scientist Rotwang, and played by Brigitte Helm?
9. Who has sung the title song for three James Bond films namely Goldfinger, Diamonds Are Forever and Moonraker?
10. Which film cliché meaning a stalemate or impasse comes from its use in Spaghetti Westerns and B-Movies?
1. Esha Deol.
2. Sleeping with the Enemy.
3. Raja Sandow.
5. August 29, 1997.
6. Olympic Games.
7. Judi Dench.
9. Shirley Bassey.
10. Mexican Standoff.