1. Sylvia Kristel, a Dutch actress, who passed away recently, was best known for her role as the eponymous character in which film series?
2. Name the Chinese director honoured with a lifetime achievement award at the opening ceremony of the 14th Mumbai Film Festival.
3. Name the next Vishal Bharadwaj offering where Imran Khan is playing a Haryanvi.
4. Which Teesri Manzil number, tuned by R.D. Burman, was inspired by the Beatles’ ‘I wanna hold your hand’?
5. Who played Mola Ram in Indiana Jones and Temple of Doom?
6. Madanakamarajan was the debut Tamil production of which iconic studio?
7. ABBA’s songs were an integral part of which Meryl Streep-Pierce Brosnan starrer?
8. What was the Tamil remake of the acclaimed Chiranjeevi-starrer Rudra Veena called?
9. Ridley Scott’s Black Hawk Down is set in a war in which country?
10. Joel David and Ethan Jesse are the first names of which film-making siblings?
2. Zhang Yimou (of ‘Hero’ and ‘Raise the Red Lantern’ fame).
3. Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola.
4. ‘Tumse hai dil ko pyaar’.
5. Amrish Puri.
7. Mamma Mia! The Movie.
8. Unnal Mudiyum Thambi.
10. Coen Brothers.