1. Which actress’s legs were famously insured by her studio for $1,000,000 with Lloyds of London?
2. Which Chennai-based institution is considered the oldest surviving studio in the country?
3. Which was first colour movie to win an Academy Award for Best Picture?
4. Expand the initials in the name of the yesteryear singer-actress K.B. Sundaramabal.
5. “Go ahead, make my day” is a quote associated with which character?
6. Which Tamil film composer won the first National Film Award for Best Music Direction in 1967?
7. Which movie is an adaptation of ‘Death of a City’, a memoir by Polish-Jewish musician Władysław Szpilman?
8. Who is the mother of actress Kate Hudson?
9. Which character’s voice was given by Clive Revill in The Empire Strikes Back?
10. Billwamangal is the first feature in film in which Indian language: Bengali, Marathi or Punjabi?
1. Betty Grable.
3. Gone with the Wind.
4. Kodumudi Balambal.
5. Dirty Harry (essayed by Clint Eastwood).
6. K.V. Mahadevan.
7. The Pianist.
8. Goldie Hawn.
9. Emperor Palpatine.
Keywords: Cinema quiz