1. January 23 is the birthday of which great Indian who has been portrayed by actor Sachin Khedekar in a Shyam Benegal film?
2. Which conglomerate owns Paramount Pictures, MTV Films and Nickelodeon?
3. Name the legend who was honoured with the Cecil B. DeMille Award at the Golden Globes recently.
4. Which famous writer's name was featured in the credits for the first time in Maruthanaatu Ilavarasi?
5. Name the actress who was one of the founders of United Artists?
6. The first fully air-conditioned 1,000-plus seater theatre in Chennai celebrated its Golden Jubilee recently. Name it.
7. Name the Telugu original of which the Karthi-starrer Siruthai is a remake.
8. Dan Aykroyd and Justin Timberlake provide the voices for which loveable characters in a recent animated film?
9. Which Tamil star of yesteryear had a nickname that translates to ‘sack of tamarind'?
10. In which film did Amitabh Bachchan act for the first time with his Besharam co-star's son?
1. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
3. Robert De Niro.
4. Mu. Karunanidhi.
5. Mary Pickford.
6. Shanti Theatre.
8. Yogi Bear and Boo Boo.
9. ‘Pulimoottai' Ramaswami.
10. Eklavya. The son is Saif Ali Khan.