1. Name the actor who won the Best Supporting Actor Oscar for his role as Tommy DeVito in Goodfellas celebrating his birthday today.
2. What is the sequel to the animated hit Gnomeo & Juliet titled?
3. Who played the eponymous troubled lead in Shakti Samanta’s 2002 Bengali version of Devdas?
4. Which eminent Tamil filmmaker helmed Gehri Chaal, a thriller starring Amitabh Bachchan, Jeetendra and Hema Malini?
5. Which new Malayalam film shows the transformation of Indian society post the Prudential World Cup triumph?
6. In which hit Hindi flick did we encounter an ingenious scientist Phunsukh Wangdu?
7. Who has been pencilled in to play Mohanlal’s role in the Tamil version of Drishyam?
8. Name the film-making children of Farhan Akhtar’s aunt Menaka Irani.
9. On whom did the NYT recently run a front page obituary with a tribute reading ‘perhaps the most ambitious and widely admired American actor of his generation’?
10. Which music legend started Rocket Pictures to produce family and music themed film and TV projects?
1. Joe Pesci.
2. Sherlock Gnomes.
3. Prasenjit Chatterjee.
4. C.V. Sridhar.
6. 3 Idiots.
7. Kamal Haasan.
8. Farah and Sajid Khan.
9. Philip Seymour Hoffman.
10. Elton John.