1. In a news that has created a buzz, who is to play Batman in the upcoming Man of Steel sequel?
2. If his last film was Magadheera, then what was Chiranjeevi’s debut film?
3. Which Oscar-winning actress owns the lifestyle company Goop.com and has authored the cookbook ‘My Father's Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family’?
4. Who is playing Vidya Balan’s role in the Telugu remake of Kahaani?
5. Which annual award is bestowed by the 93 members of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association?
6. Who played Ramakrishna Paramahamsa in G.V. Iyer’s Swami Vivekananda?
7. Which classic directed by Gene Kelly and Stanley Donen is about the making of a fictional musical The Dancing Cavalier?
8. What role is Amitabh Bachchan going to play in Krrish 3?
9. Who, along with Ben Affleck, owns Pearl Street Films?
10. What does the title of Federico Fellini’s Otto e mezzo (81/2) refer to?
1. Ben Affleck.
3. Gwyneth Paltrow.
5. Golden Globe Award.
6. Mithun Chakraborthy.
7. Singin’ in the Rain.
8. As a narrator who explains some crucial parts of the film and introduce the villain Vivek Oberoi.
9. Matt Damon.
10. To his eight and a half films as a director.