1. Who is Walt Disney India’s managing director?
2. Which famous Indian’s maiden directorial venture was Musafir?
3. Before Adele’s Skyfall nomination this year for ‘Best Original Song’ Oscar, which was the last James Bond flick to get such an honour?
4. Which acclaimed 1964 Tamil film was an adaptation of the Hitchcock thriller Sabotage?
5. Who is playing Elizabeth Taylor in the upcoming BBC biopic Burton And Taylor?
6. What was Raj Kapoor’s take on Andaz (1949) titled as?
7. Which Hollywood action hero was recently awarded the ‘Commander of the Arts in France’ for his contribution to cinema?
8. On whose work was the Dilip Kumar-Balraj Sahni starrer Sunghursh based?
9. Name the son of legendary music director Saluri Rajeswara Rao who is also a popular composer.
10. What are the rewards for the ‘National Award for Best Feature Film’ in India?
1. Ronnie Screwvala.
2. Hrishikesh Mukherjee.
3. Bill Conti and Mick Leeson’s For Your Eyes Only.
5. Helena Bonham Carter.
7. Bruce Willis.
8. Mahasweta Devi.
9. Koti or Koteswara Rao.
10. Swarna Kamal and Rs. 2,50,000.
Keywords: Cinema Quiz