1. Which classic western that won its lead actor Gary Cooper an Oscar had its premiere on July 7, 61 years ago?
2. Which popular Tamil star is behind Handmade Films?
3. For whom were the roles of Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday originally written?
4. Which eminent Indian was inspired to become a director after watching the shooting of The Bridge on the River Kwai as a schoolboy?
5. Malayalam filmmaker P. Balachandra Kumar has announced that his next film Big Picture will have which controversial sportsperson playing the lead?
6. Which George Clooney and Sandra Bullock-starrer is set to become the first 3D film to open the prestigious Venice Film Festival in August?
7. Which much-anticipated flick has numbers like ‘Ready steady po’, ‘One two three four’ and ‘Kashmir main tu Kanyakumari..’?
8. Which legend’s directorial debut was Swayamvaram?
9. Which landmark film was shot at the house belonging to Joygopal Mukherjee in Boral near Kolkata?
10. Crystal Globe is the main award at which European film festival?
1. High Noon.
2. N. Santhanam.
3. Cary Grant and Elizabeth Taylor.
4. Balu Mahendra.
5. S. Sreesanth.
7. Chennai Express.
8. Adoor Gopalakrishnan.
9. Pather Panchali.
10. Karlovy Vary International Film Festival.