1. Which award-winning actress's debut film had the title that could mean both ‘quest' and ‘separation' in Urdu?
2. What was the acclaimed film adaptation of Rabindranath Tagore's novel ‘Nastanirh (or Nashtanir)' titled as?
3. The Tamil original of A. Bhimsingh's 1960 flick Main Chup Rahungi, starring Sunil Dutt and Meena Kumari, saw the debut of a child actor who is still entertaining as an acclaimed performer. Name the child artiste.
4. Which popular film review aggregator website, known for its ratings, is owned by Flixster?
5. According to a recent NewScientist article, which iconic film character has had 4662 shots fired at him in a career spanning 22 films?
6. Which film was based on the third of the four-book series of crime fiction novels by James Ellroy, if the first book was ‘The Black Dahlia'?
7. Barry Meyer is the current Chairman and CEO of which famous production company?
8. How did Coronation Cinematograph in Bombay make news on May 18, 1912?
9. If the first winner was Sadashiv Amrapurkar in 1992 and Saif Ali Khan the last in 2007, which now-discontinued Filmfare Award am I talking about?
10. Name the singer who crooned the popular ‘Main Shayar To Nahin' in Bobby.
1. Nandita Das's Firaaq.
3. Kamal Haasan. The Tamil film was ‘Kalathur Kannamma'.
4. Rotten Tomatoes.
5. Who else but James Bond!
6. L.A. Confidential.
7. Warner Bros. Entertainment.
8. It screened Dadasaheb Torne's Shree Pundalik, the first Indian movie released in the country.
9. ‘Best Performance in a Negative Role'.
10. Shailender Singh.