The high and the low of a poll verdict
May 16, 2014
Elections are all about winning and losing. While there is jubilation in the camps of victorious parties, there is shock and despair in those that receive a drubbing at the hustings. Here, we capture the moods of leaders and their followers, as voting trends of the just-concluded Lok Sabha elections started flowing on Friday.
Related:It's Modi's day
1. Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
2. Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
3. Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters,
or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text.
(example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not 'the', n is not 'and').
4. We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
5. Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.
|Reaching for the Stars: The Incredible Rise of Arvind Kejriwal|
Arvind Kejriwal's emergence as a natural leader of the poor and minorities is a riveting story, as riven with contradictions as it is full of surprises. The Hindu Centre's Senior Fellow Vidya Subrahmaniam, traces his rise from activism to political stardom. Read more. »Inserting Hindutva in Nagaland
An article on the attempts to redefine the terms of engagement of India’s longest internal conflict, by Arkotong Longkumer. Read more. »