DHS Hotels Private Limited, on Saturday, formally entered into an operational and marketing agreement with Fortune Park Hotels Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ITC, for its Hotel Grand Ridge, a premier property in Tirupati. After the tie-up, the hotel functions in the name of Fortune Select Grand Ridge. This, in fact, is the second property for the Fortune group in the temple city.
Updated: September 7, 2013 23:39 IST
DHS Hotels ties up with ITC arm
- Road Transport Workers serve strike notice for April 30
- Pre-monsoon rain peaks over Kerala, may continue into next week
- Road Bill: transport unions call for nation-wide strike on April 30
- Prepare small banks for merger with large PSBs: Finance Ministry panel
- Not just products, e-com delivering on jobs front too