Business around the world
Apr 6, 2013
A sugarcane farmer waits for buyers at a market in Jammu after the government decontrolled the sugar industry on Thursday, a woman weaves a bamboo basket in Medak with an unwavering concentration, and Spanish people seek to stop evictions, allow social rent and debt relief.
- Arabian Sea storm may develop into a cyclone, target Gujarat
- Realty sector could not leverage market recovery, says JLL chief
- Met Dept puts out cyclone watch in Arabian Sea
- Low-pressure area in Arabian Sea likely to turn into depression by Friday
- Ganga to act as fuel carriageway for 21 power projects