Business around the world
Apr 6, 2013
A sugarcane farmer waits for buyers at a market in Jammu after the government decontrolled the sugar industry on Thursday, a woman weaves a bamboo basket in Medak with an unwavering concentration, and Spanish people seek to stop evictions, allow social rent and debt relief.
- India unfazed as Fed begins tapering; better prepared, says Chidambaram
- Slowdown blues: Marginal rise in advance tax payout by top Mumbai firms
- Nilekani couple gifts Rs 50 cr to NCAER
- UN lowers India growth forecast to 4.8% for 2013
- GST implementation to benefit food processing industry: Sharad Pawar