1. In R. K Narayan’s name, what do the initials R K stand for?
2. During his childhood, Narayan had two unusual animal friends. Name them.
3. This critically acclaimed novel was adapted into a Hindi film that won seven Filmfare awards. Name the top-selling book.
4. Name Narayan’s first novel that was published in 1935.
5. A lot of Narayan’s stories are set in this fictional town. Name it.
6. Narayan married at the age of 27. How old was his wife?
1. Rasipuram Krishnaswami; 2. A monkey and a peacock; 3. The Guide subtitled 'The Tale of a Reluctant Holy Man'; 4. Swami and Friends; 5. Malgudi and 6. 15 years old
Courtesy: Book Lovers Program for Schools