1. Happy birthday A.R. Rahman! Name the two Mani Ratnam films for which he has won National Awards for music direction.
2. Who gave the voice of the father in the opening scene of the dubbed Hindi version of the hit flick Eega?
3. Which popular TV series’ first two film spin-offs were The Motion Picture and The Wrath of Khan?
4. Name the Disney film released on January 1, 2000 that was the studio's first IMAX release and the first theatrical feature to be presented in IMAX theatres.
5. Which South Indian actor has helmed films like Jai Hind, Vedham and Madrasi?
6. Name the co-author of Rochelle Pinto’s new book The Style Diary of a Bollywood Diva?
7. Which upcoming Shah Rukh flick has the tagline ‘Ready Steady Po’?
8. Which mega Indian film is set to become the first one to be telecast over DTH before its theatre release?
9. Name the mythological characters played by Rana Daggubati in Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum.
10. Name the Girish Kasaravalli film that had the lead actor play Mahatma Gandhi in it and won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Kannada.
1. Roja and Kannathil Muththamittal.
2. Ajay Devgn.
3. Star Trek.
4. Fantasia 2000.
5. Arjun Sarja.
6. Kareena Kapoor.
7. ‘Chennai Express’.
8. Kamal Haasan’s ‘Viswaroopam’.
9. Abhimanyu, Ghatotkacha and Narasimha.
Keywords: Cinema Quiz