Margazhi Conversation: Ganesh & Kumaresh
A voice is an instrument too, and can be used as an accompaniment to complement concerts, say the violinist duo Ganesh and Kumaresh. The two brothers chuckle, joke and bounce ideas off each other in this jugal bandi with Dharma Raman.
Related:When voice and violin blended
- 13:34 Deva re-appointed as ‘Eyal Isai Nataka Mandram’ chairman
- 13:05 AP Chief Minister urges Union Minister Venkaiah Naidu to expedite according special category status to the State, release of promised funds and execution of projects under AP State Reorganisation Act. The Union Minister came to Hyderabad on Saturday as part of Centre to States programme.
- 13:00 Five injured over LPG cylinder leak in Tirupur
- 12:24 Veteran Bharatanatyam artiste Chitra Visweswaran made member-secretary of Eyal Isai Nataka Mandram, Tamil Nadu's State-level Sangeet Nataka Akademi.
- 12:23 Music director Deva re-appointed president of Eyal Isai Nataka Mandram, Tamil Nadu's State-level Sangeet Nataka Akademi.
- 10:13 Two killed in clash in Hyderabad
- 23:44 Jr.NTR, Puri Jagannadh come together after a decade
- 22:52 Water reaches Srisailam, 10 million units generated
- 22:11 Sachin’s visit, a shot in the arm for Vijayawada
- 21:58 Abducted engineers return safely
- 21:51 Cyber crime: Port city stands second in country
- 21:46 Government is with metro rail project: KTR
- 17:35 Sri Lanka apologises over article on Jayalalithaa
100, and counting
Here, we profile colleges in the city that have, for about 100 years or more, moulded young adults and prepared them for the outside world.
Animal planet in Chennai
With Madras Corporation taking charge by 1866, the Madras Zoo as it was called, became the country’s first public zoo to be formed.
>Purasawalkam: From old town to shopping hub
Vellala Street off Purasawalkam High Road mirrors the metamorphosis that the once quaint neighbourhood has undergone over the past three decades.
|Gujarat, Rajasthan and Punjab: The Need for a Border States Group|
The aim of the research report by Tridivesh Singh Maini is to examine the approach of the political leadership, as well as the business community, in three ‘border States’ towards India-Pakistan ties.This paper has sought to look at a number of factors, which include politics, economics as well as security issues.Read Article »