Margazhi Conversation: Jayanthi Kumaresh
Download the video
A vocal concert owes its fullness to instruments. For those who want to lose themselves in the art, rather than be transported by the lyrics, there is instrumental music, says vainika Jayanthi Kumaresh, in a conversation with Dharma Raman.
- 09:09 Schools closed in Imphal
- 23:10 14 children killed as train rams school bus
- 22:22 AP, TS seek project-wise allocation of water
- 22:07 Gilakaladindi habour gets nod for prawn exports to EU
- 21:49 Power plants in A.P. facing acute shortage of coal
- 21:01 Chinese rail lines up to India border
- 19:32 BJP, RSS discuss contentious issues
- 19:12 Coonoor magistrate arrest: Supreme Court declines to entertain police appeal
- 18:37 One more held in Frazer Town rape case
- 17:43 Expressing discontent is not a crime, says Uddhav Thackeray
- 17:24 Karnataka govt. to sell subsidised meals in 6 government colleges in Bangalore. The meals will be priced at Rs. 5, 10 and 20 for students, non-teaching and teaching staff respectively. — Renuka Phadnis from Mangalore
- 17:20 Bangalore software engineer held captive at home, robbed
- 15:43 Man accused of 9-year-old’s rape and murder beaten to death in West Bengal
- 14:45 Bangalore sexual assault: The school management has agreed to demands, including efficient background checks for staff and forming parent teacher association, says a parent.
- 14:01 United Naga Council imposes 48-hour strike in Manipur
- 13:58 How can you wait for 3 years to file review plea, court asks Whistling Woods
- 11:28 Bangalore schoolgirl sexual assault: parents meet with school authorities and Education department officials, reports Tanu Kulkarni
- 11:26 BBMP officials take up encroachment removal drive at SKR Market. Footpath vendors evicted, reports Chitra V Ramani.
- 10:35 10 students killed as train rams bus in Medak
WorldView with Suhasini Haidar
Extreme outcomes in the Great Game over Ukraine
The shooting down of MH17 is one of the most horrific consequences of the latest version of the "Great Game".
Free for all
An Uncritical Eye - "The World Before Her"
It’s a telling commentary that the media groups blacklisted any news on the film and the VHP chose to make it more popular!
|Gujarat, Rajasthan and Punjab: The Need for a Border States Group|
The aim of the research report by Tridivesh Singh Maini is to examine the approach of the political leadership, as well as the business community, in three ‘border States’ towards India-Pakistan ties.This paper has sought to look at a number of factors, which include politics, economics as well as security issues.Read Article »